What's new

BE PART OF A HUGE PROJECT!!!

treasure_digger

Greenie
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A huge turtle rock  formation.webpDSC08294.webpDSC08314.webpDSC08337.webpDSC08370.webpDSC08379.webpLeft side under the dead waterfalls.webpV sign in a hill overlooking the river; right side from the waterfalls.webpA huge turtle rock  formation.webp

I need someone who have the expertise in treasure hunting (deleted by mod for rule violation)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I must not understand, What exactly, beside rock faces, am I looking at?
 
Probably would be a good idea to say where "the said area..." is.
 
Where are we?? What are we looking at. And what is the treasure were looking for
 
Is there gold in them thar hills!!!
 
OK, I'll finance it. Send me the details.
 
well that is certainly enough to convince me, give me your routing and account numbers
 
OK, I'll finance it. Send me the details.

well that is certainly enough to convince me, give me your routing and account numbers

I must not understand, What exactly, beside rock faces, am I looking at?

Haha, well I'm going to be careful here, lest I be accused of "mocking" or "insulting" etc... (hence violating T'net rules). But since you guys already went first, ok: I'll venture this is someone from the Philippines.

Seems that over there, they're convinced that any funny squibble marks on rocks means "certain treasures". And if you claim it's just "random" or "natural" or just "random graffiti " meaning nothing, they will then launch into stories of how the Japanese camped or passed by there during the war. Hence, of course, meaning certain Yamashita treasure.

Again, not "mocking", but .... just saying I bet that's where this is going.
 
Last edited:
Great pictures. Is there a story to go with the rocks?
 
I volunteer....what map do i need to use, and what am i looking for?
 
hello guys! I guess you better sure that in that place you are the owner or if not you will be penalty by a trespassing,but i tell you guys that rock is a clue to what you seek but better have read all the signs what is behind the rock it is dangerous to enter it without reading the signs

This is just a reminder and good luck guys!

Can i ask what country it is and where part of the country it is? email me at enting_usop@yahoo.com

maybe i can help you out there
 
Treasure_digger, as per TreasureNet rules you can not use TNet to solicit funds or financial backing.....
 
Treasure_digger, as per TreasureNet rules you can not use TNet to solicit funds or financial backing.....

Hi sir,

My apologise, I was not able to review the guidelines. It wont happen again.. thank you..
 
Hi Tom,

Yes you are right, I am proud to say that I am from the Philippines. I think you have bad experience dealing with some of my countrymen in terms of treasures buried here. Yamashita treasure you've mentioned is just a part of the north stories of my country i am from the south particularly here in Mindanao close to Davao province,. I think you need to read WWII history before you say something, specifically here in my country. Or maybe you can do this simple thing, try to check the globe and look on it, analyze it and ask yourself this question, where will japanese have their stop over before going to JAPAN?

Yes your not mocking but it seems to me that your a racist... Anyway, i am not forcing you to believe ME. instead i am inviting you to come here for you to see, what i am talking about here, and let see how your expertise works!..
 
Yes you are right! this is still related to my previous post.. Do you think you can help us sir?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom