- Joined
- Mar 2, 2018
- Messages
- 9,192
- Reaction score
- 33,119
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Todds Point, IL
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
No poisonous snakes where I live. I'm glad. Thirty miles south and it's a different story. Gary
Got a few black snakes around the yard... i leave em be...
They are fast and stealthy... staying close to things... for if not... BAM... an Opsrey or hawk will nail em.
I also heard and i dont know if it is true... that if you have black snakes then you dont have other snakes... not sure of this is true... perhaps someone here
knows.
SUNY-ESF says that copperheads in New York are mainly in the lower Hudson Valley and scattered throughout the Catskills.
Snakes are cool.
Kindest regards,
Kantuck
I ain't picking up no snake!
I ain't picking up no snake!
