Montauk3 Hero Member Joined Nov 2, 2006 Messages 907 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 22, 2011 #1 I received this e-mail the other day You have just received the Amish virus We have no electric power. We have no computers. Please delete all your files. Thank thee. Upvote 0
I received this e-mail the other day You have just received the Amish virus We have no electric power. We have no computers. Please delete all your files. Thank thee.
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,421 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 22, 2011 #2 Montauk3 said: I received this e-mail the other day You have just received the Amish virus We have no electric power. We have no computers. Please delete all your files. Thank thee. Click to expand... I just spit coffee all over my computer.. may have wet myself a little to.
Montauk3 said: I received this e-mail the other day You have just received the Amish virus We have no electric power. We have no computers. Please delete all your files. Thank thee. Click to expand... I just spit coffee all over my computer.. may have wet myself a little to.
Sandman Gold Member Joined Aug 6, 2005 Messages 13,408 Reaction score 3,997 Golden Thread 0 Location In Michigan now. Detector(s) used Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 22, 2011 #3 [size=14pt]What, is "he" back?
Les West Central Fl Bronze Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 1,306 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 22, 2011 #4 Good to see someone with a sense of humor!