What's new

Beach Detecting is the Hot New Trend

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did an interview yesterday with Julie Stewart, an editor for Men’s Health magazine. She is doing a story on beach metal detecting for the June issue. Apparently our hobby is becoming “hot,” as 10,000 of us “Baby Boomers” are retiring every day. :skullflag:
 
Upvote 0
What I love about detecting is the thrill of the hunt. It was such a thrill to find that first gold ring!!! And after the second one it became addictive. For me it is a way to relax and if no big finds well NO big deal.
 
I live for fishing and metal detecting (all detecting)....just love, love, love it! You can throw in camping also!

Fishing, camping, and metal detecting/treasure hunting go had in hand. Given the resources I could easily make it my way of life, and I most certainly would if only I could. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom