What's new

beach finds and identification need!!!

ejh1027

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Found a bunch of trash really, but I still enjoy collecting my finds and putting them in a mason jar on a shelf, but I found about 20 pieces of this silver/metal stuff, not sure what this is, hoping someone has some info,thanks
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130109_180923.webp
    ForumRunner_20130109_180923.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 258
  • ForumRunner_20130109_180939.webp
    ForumRunner_20130109_180939.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 311
  • ForumRunner_20130109_180952.webp
    ForumRunner_20130109_180952.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 218
Upvote 0
looks like the tin foil off a grill after folks throw it in the fire.
 
Yea, I was assuming it was balled up foil, one piece is melted solder, thank you guys for the help!!
 
I have found stuff like this before , and I think they are the remains of melted aluminum cans.
 
I'm on the east coast of Fl and some have told me that it's titanium from the rocket launches off Canaveral?? Sounds cool.
 
Melted can slaw..
 
Yes that 100% go ole American melted beer cans lol

Dew
 
You should have it tested, jeweler acid turned mine blue so it wasn't sterling but what is it? melted beer cans look different to me but the Ocean can do strange things with coins too. Are there letters or numbers on them? HH Boris20120127_110816.webp like v x l c d or m? or S I ? or "P" or holed? to put on a string? Did people "clip" coins and melt it down long ago?
 

Attachments

  • 2012-01-27 11.05.21.webp
    2012-01-27 11.05.21.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom