What's new

Beach hunt with Qaela4

Waynos

Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
266
Reaction score
721
Golden Thread
1
Location
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a good time hunting the beach with Qaela4

Found some coins,junk toe ring and earring,pulltabs,bottlecaps,foil,pink swimming goggles,22 shell and a stress ball.
Some stuff I picked up was litter on the surface.

Met some other detectorists and had a good time chatting
No epic finds but I enjoy hunting either way
 

Attachments

  • 2015090814091600.webp
    2015090814091600.webp
    38 KB · Views: 121
  • 2015090814092500.webp
    2015090814092500.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 2015090814093400.webp
    2015090814093400.webp
    26 KB · Views: 130
  • 2015090814094100.webp
    2015090814094100.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 2015090814094900.webp
    2015090814094900.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 8
great_find.gif
Nice anything you pull out of the ground is a great find! Thanks for sharing...
 
Looks like a nice day out
 
Nice finds! Congrats!

Some of those hoop earrings are the size of bracelets!
It won't be hard to spot whom ever lost the stress ball.
 
Nice finds! Congrats!

Some of those hoop earrings are the size of bracelets!
It won't be hard to spot whom ever lost the stress ball.

Hahaha I'll look for a person uncontrollably yelling and foaming at the mouth...then I might throw them the stress ball and run
 
I despise Capri Sun bags...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom