What's new

beach hunt

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going out to the beach Fri 05 to hunt the beach Dolly cam ashore yesterday and churned up the Gulf so lets see what the Gulf caughed up on the beach
 
Good Luck. Keep us posted!
 
Thank You I am on my way in about a hour
 
I just got back from the beach WOW what a day I had my AT PRO in my hand so long it started to get heavy lol :tongue3:
I found five quarters six dimes 11 pennies a earpiece to some glasses I believe to be sunglasses that has a Leopard head on it with red eyes I believe they are plastic AND........ 13.3 gram tungsten ring with six diamonds in it
 
Last edited:
IMG_1735.webpIMG_1736.webpIMG_1737.webpIMG_1738.webpIMG_1739.webp
 
Time to take a bath and have a beer :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom