What's new

Beach Hunter 300....Hip poch ?

coin finder

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
343
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300
Hi, all Question ----> How do you wear you hip bag on your hip ?my bag allways move on me. ::) ::)
 
I've only had my BHID 300 for a couple months tried the hip mount thing yesterday and had the same problem. Also noticed that outfit gets heavy after a while so I'm planning on solving both problems by rigging up some kind of chest harness, I figure it should solve the weight problem and I won't have to hip mount the control box.
JP
 
I wear it on a nylon web belt and it hangs center of my belly, never have had it move unless I adjust it for better comfort.
Make sure you have plenty of coil wire loose so you don't pull it when using the detector
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom