"Minelab" will always keep you very busy while your out there detecting.. mentally,, you can look forward to.. coming home and try to figure out what to modify.. like the headphones which are not so good for the price you pay for the machine .. the knobs,, you can run to radio shack for those ..the pots going 360 degrees .. pinpoint trigger mod.. no indicator light for charging 17 hrs too charge

cracks in wires which creates falsing and so on... Mine lab are you reading this!
Stop being so cheap and make a machine worth the money one pays. Only then you will have my attention to buy.
I keep constantly reading too many defects in,,, especially the water machines
The soveriegn seems to be the one with out many people complaining .. stick to that design and make it water proof or water resistant and I will bet that that design will have minelab trying to keep up with the demands
That tube technology has to go never did like it akward clumsy uncomfortable just gets in the way
with todays technology you can fit everything in a small box
How many of minelab owners would like a design like the soverign to be water proof??
I am the first to say sign me up I will buy
MINELAB ARE YOU READING THIS JUST PUT ONE DASH FOR YES TWO DOTS FOR NO I WILL NOT TELL ANYONE YOU WERE LISTENING