What's new

Beach hunter Halloween costume

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Halloween is just around the corner and this year I was thinking of dressing as "Mr Beach Metal detector Guy" for this years Halloween party.

I thought I would have some fun with it.

So far I have a few ideas: A T-shirt or hat that says Mr Beach Metal Detector Guy. (haven't decided)
Black socks and sandals
Detector and headphones.

Any input is appreciated.
 
Upvote 0
You might want to add some kind of pants - unless it's a clothing optional beach!
 
good so far .dont forget some kinda digger which doubles

as a cane . a few extra cords or antennae off the headset.

adds.

a pinpointer up the sleeve could be used to goose [buzz]

when shaking hands with anyone wearing a ring or watch.

like the old gag buzzer.

if the pointer has a vibrate as well as sound like my

propointer.
 
Don't forget the cap with the long flap in the back and really bright sunscreen for your nose. ;D
 
ThTx said:
You might want to add some kind of pants - unless it's a clothing optional beach!
LOL, that's why I'm looking for suggestions.

It will be shorts, to show off the the black socks and sandals. But what color, pattern?
 
This would be more of a riot if anyone knew Mr. Beach Metal Detector Guy.

Don't forget the treasure pouch full of junk to pass out to the guests.
 
I looked for the UTube vid of the guy with some kind of beach vacuum that found a small full size car. I remember the guy looked like a real high tech geek. The extra antennas and wires might add some interest.
 
Sandman said:
This would be more of a riot if anyone knew Mr. Beach Metal Detector Guy.

Don't forget the treasure pouch full of junk to pass out to the guests.

That would be a great way to get rid of those pulltabs and bottle caps!!!! throw in a rusty nail once in awhile!!!!
 
Weasel squeezer maybe???? :hello2:
 
I just may borrow my buddies EXCAL with the WHITES PI and the COBRA over my shoulder :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom