What's new

Beach hunting In Anasco Puerto Rico

Goio

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
Hi Guys,

I am going to be in Anasco Puerto Rico on business for the next two weeks and looking for a hunting partner to hit the beaches at night, I am staying at the Rincon hotel ressort. I have an Excalibur II and scoop. if interested please email or reply to post.

Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
Take your Rain coat with you, Their a Storm coming your way!!!!!!!!!
 
Well, My Excal II is acting funny so I am taking my Etrac and just hit the sand. if any one is doing any turf hunting let me know.

Thanks.
 
Good luck ,It has been fairly nice in the morning's of late but usually get the afternoon rain. You are in a good area near mayaguez and aguadilla area. The anasco river there is supposedly where the Taino's drowned a spaniard to prove they were not the god's they said they were , started the revolt.also a few decent beachs to hunt.Have yet to get below mayaguez hunting yet. if you are going to be up this way send me a pm.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom