Hag730
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2012
- Messages
- 620
- Reaction score
- 398
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Saint Marys Georgia
- Detector(s) used
- Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I've been land hunting for a few years but have just recently began beach hunting. I've done some reading on the subject but was wondering something. Yesterday, I hit a beach in front of hotel at low tide. I hunted the low tide mark for a while and did not get hardly any targets. I switched gears and went to the high tide mark where all the sea weed had been deposited. I started getting targets every 4-5 feet. I stayed in the area for over an hour and came away with a ton of trash....a couple of cheap bracelets and a fake diamond earing. I guess my question is.....is it better to stay where the trash is? I think it was bordom that drove me away from the water line to the high tide mark. Just wondering if there is any logic to this or no? 
Upvote
0







