wildcarrot
Hero Member
While out hunting yesterday a girl stopped to tell me her sister was jogging at night on the beach, stepped in a hole and broke her leg. Police were called and carried her off the beach....... Mind you I fill my holes .....she said there were holes all over the beach in the wet sand area!!! Thought I'd pass this along.
Rich
Rich
Upvote
0

? That's like whenever my husband and I go for a Harley ride, it hardly never fails that someone comes up to us and say's "Ya know I had a friend (cousin, brother, uncle etc.) that was either hurt or killed while riding on a bike!" I got so tired of hearing it that I started saying back sarcastically "Have you ever known anyone that was wrecked or was killed in a car accident?" And the look on their face......"Priceless".....and they shut up real fast.
What sober person runs in the dark?






