What's new

Beach (lake) cut hunt video

jahall50

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2011
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Awesome beach (lake) cut video on http://misuli.com/ click on Feb 24 on rad metal detecting video. It might be a members video from the forum but I fully understand what a cut means now even thought I think it is a lake and not the ocean.
 
Upvote 0
You guys kicked butt, very good hunt. Gotta be some more goodies in there. Enjoyed the video. HH
 
Great hunt guys!! Thats what its all about to me, getting out there with some good friends, finding some goodies and having a great time!! Awesome video!!

HH :hello2:

Mike
 
Awesome guys looks like a blast.
 
The beaches hear in FL need a good storm to because they are sanded in bad.
 
Jahall,

Its normally the upwind side of Lake Michigan, I hunt the downwind side. We don't get any waves in fresh water lakes or so I've been told! Ice is piled up right now but can't wait to get back at it, come on spring!

Nice video thanks for sharing!

Steve :-)
 
Great video find very instructional. I love seeing productive detecting on video makes me want to grab the detector and go to the beach.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom