whiteriver23
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2010
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bull Shoals, AR
- Detector(s) used
- MXT - BHID 300
I know this has probably been covered a couple hundred times but,
just wondering how many of you beach hunters use a pinpointer?
I noticed the last time out having a terrible time locating a target.
We've got a mixture of sand, clay and gravel, the gravel makes
it hard to dig and the clay sticks to targets making visibility a
shot in the dark.
JP
just wondering how many of you beach hunters use a pinpointer?
I noticed the last time out having a terrible time locating a target.
We've got a mixture of sand, clay and gravel, the gravel makes
it hard to dig and the clay sticks to targets making visibility a
shot in the dark.
JP
Upvote
0








