woj
Jr. Member
I had to switch up to some beach hunting since we got socked here a couple of weeks ago with a good Nor'easter, and was rewarded with some silver and the usual clad.
Dateless SLQ
51-S Washington
54, 57, 60 Roosies
42, 43-D Merc
Dateless wheat
1 silver Jebus pendant
1 silver ring
26 quarters
26 nickels
34 dimes
35 pennies
1 GSP token
NO GOLD - somewhat of a disappointment since I was into silver coins on the beach, which is usually a good layer to be in.


Then on election day, I switched to the good old sifter at one of our fossil producing areas. Pulled some crow shark, goblin shark and some other teeth, along with a couple snails, bone frags, vertebrae and other things.

HH
-woj
Dateless SLQ
51-S Washington
54, 57, 60 Roosies
42, 43-D Merc
Dateless wheat
1 silver Jebus pendant
1 silver ring
26 quarters
26 nickels
34 dimes
35 pennies
1 GSP token
NO GOLD - somewhat of a disappointment since I was into silver coins on the beach, which is usually a good layer to be in.


Then on election day, I switched to the good old sifter at one of our fossil producing areas. Pulled some crow shark, goblin shark and some other teeth, along with a couple snails, bone frags, vertebrae and other things.

HH
-woj
Upvote
0







