Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300, 12" coil, Whites Beach Hunter ID 300

Attachments

• P1050111.JPG
    P1050111.JPG
    288.2 KB · Views: 596
Upvote 0
Lacey,

That is one nice piece of jewelry. I hope you don't mind, but I resized the photo so you can see the entire bracelet.

Attachments

• pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 492
Not at all, Thank you! HH! :headbang:

Mat in MA said:
Lacey,

That is one nice piece of jewelry. I hope you don't mind, but I resized the photo so you can see the entire bracelet.

Striking! And nice strike! :hello2:

LOL, Nope, She wants me to sell it and use the money to get a ID 300 so she can inherit my DFX!

cntrydncr1 said:
Beautiful! is your wife wearing it yet?

lacey333 said:
LOL, Nope, She wants me to sell it and use the money to get a ID 300 so she can inherit my DFX!

cntrydncr1 said:
Beautiful! is your wife wearing it yet?

:icon_thumright: Now you will find alot more good find with 2 of you hunting !!!! Go for it!!! HH Chug :icon_thumleft:

Sweet bracelet. Funny how the E-Trac shows those as pull tabs too. Depends on how it's laying in the ground though. :icon_scratch:

Thank you all! I am having it cleaned and then it's for sale if anyone is interested! I did some looking around and found similar ones new for $150.00 thru $200.00. I'll ship it anywhere in the continental U.S for $100.00! need that ID 300! LOL, Also I have a set of white gold wedding bands with 5 small diamonds in each for sale too! I had them appraised at around $700.00 for the pair, I'd like $650.00 I have pics if anyone is interested. I would assume no, since everyone on here has a treasure chest full of jewelry anyway but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.

HH,

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back