What's new

Beale Paper Solution Proof- Anyone interested in reviewing it- Please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enigmatist

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
75
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
Other
Everyone- I believe I've solved the Beale Papers.

I'm still writing my proof, but once complete (hopefully
Jan/Feb 2015) I would like to supply it to anyone on this site who is interested. Its rather large (well over 100 pages).

I would greatly appreciate if those interested would read it and give me feedback.

Simply message me and I'll send it to you as a pdf- no charge.

Thanks!




 
Thanks Doverturtle for the like....want a copy as well?
 
Sure, I'll take a look at it when you are finished. You got my like because of your willingness to share information, something not so common on this site.
 
Yes, I would like to read what you have found. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom