Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig... Sláinte To Nick Pappagiorgio

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

Treasure Bunny Tails said:
MiniMe said:
A recipe is a treasure if you think about it.....there are recipes that I have, that have been handed down from generation to generation. After all, Treasure is in the eye of the beholder...... :icon_sunny:

Not only are you a great cook, but you are also a very wise woman. Treasure is indeed in the eye of the beholder. I have some recipes that were written by my mother, in her own hand, that are older than I am. Although I don't cook very well (she was a wonderful cook), I cherish those recipes because she wrote them when she was a young wife. I would not sell them for a million dollars, that's how treasured they are to me. :)

Could you possibly convince my family that I am "wise".... rofl :D :D :D :D If you would ever like to share those recipes from your mom, I'd love to cherish a copy. A family recipe is like a big hug....everytime you make it, they're with you at that time. Thanks TT for helping me say that non-material things can be true Treasure..... :wink:

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

Wow TT....I thank you very much and I will definitely try it, sounds delicious, will let you know.

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

TreasureTales said:
MMMM, that looks delicious Nick. But I gotta tell ya, I prefer jerky to sweets. LOL It's true!

ROFL....TT you're so funny. Consider it done, you just let me know a couple weeks before that special day comes. :wink:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
TT and Nick they BOTH look awesome!! btw....I will take the jerky AND the sweets....and that good rump too! lol

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

Can't blame me for trying... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:...the devil made me do it......:angel12: it just looked so good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread