What's new

beat up flint pieces (and others)

canoeguy45887

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is some of the flint (ok, not all of them are flint) i have found in my area not as impressive as others but it is what I'm finding. sorry for the crappy pictures. it is all i got at the moment.






384.webp385.webp386.webp387.webp388.webp389.webp390.webp392.webp393.webp394.webp395.webp396.webp398.webp400.webp402.webp403.webp404.webp411.webp412.webp414.webp416.webp418.webp420.webp
 
Upvote 0
It's hard to tell from your photos but it looks like you have four nice gun flints in one of the pics.
 
I'm like Kansa54 , photo #18 looks like 4 gun flints, and those are some nice points. Great finds:icon_thumleft:
 
They used what ever they had at the moment. It is what it is. I find some crude pieces also dont be ashamed at least you are finding some worked pieces. You have found some good ones.
 
You don't have to apologize for any of those,we ALL find those then ......BAM ! a perfect one wil come along.I really like that triangle (Madison ) point and those gun flints are exceptional finds.
 
Very nice finds ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom