What's new

Beautiful 1838 LC

Ahab8

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
8,427
Reaction score
8,293
Golden Thread
2
Location
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually wouldn't post up this hunt but the LC is pretty nice. I got out briefly yesterday to a spot that I wanted to check out. Nice early cabin with a good long occupation. Prob the cabin was there in the mid 1700s and a bigger home was built there and occupied until the later 1800s. The pewter shoe buckle piece and the dog nosed pewter spoon handle as well are good signs. I used the cold hp on this LC and it worked great. This is the nicest soil I've prob ever dug in. I'm hoping there's a nice state copper or a Lib cap or similar there. I'll find out in the spring
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481572689.334040.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481572713.434756.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481572733.868920.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481572754.678442.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481572771.398304.webp
 
Upvote 80
Very nice! Always great to pull a great looking old copper! Congrats!
 
Patina is flawless, a really nice find! Looking forward to seeing whatever else comes out of there.
 
Wow, that sure came out nice! Good job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom