What's new

Beautiful and unique relic

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
2,276
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
Hey everyone,
I found this relic Sunday at the colonial bonanza site. It was found about 75 yards from the hill which produced so many colonial coins and artifacts. It has a reddish hue now from being underground for so many years. I'm not sure of the timeframe but it is absolutely beautiful. I wonder what it was attached to. It looks like a decorative piece that might have adorned maybe an old screen door or something. I wasn't going to post it but Kyle said I should. It has a grape vine and cluster on the end. Enjoy.
Chris
PIC00005-1.jpg

PIC00004-3.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Wow, that is really a nice find! Congratulations!
I would like to have one of those............see if you can find another one.
HH

John
 
Great looking item - a lamp finial perhaps
 
That is absolutely gorgeous! It would definately be on display in my case!
 
Art Nouveau stile: 1890–1905 ! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom