What's new

Beautiful Barber Qt, military button and silver thimble.

Bartek

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2014
Messages
298
Reaction score
1,035
Golden Thread
1
Location
Northern NJ
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As one the last hunt of 2015 I took a ride with EastCoastHunter (TN member) to central NJ, near the Delaware River. Hoping to find some oldies. Charlie did some door knocking and got us on a colonial homesite, we were pretty excited to see old stone foundations. But few hours produced very little (we're thinking someone beat us to this spot). Still manages to save a silver thimble, 1800's military button, and a beautiful 1907 Barber Quarter!

Here's my finds:
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451520281.201912.webp

2015 has been a record year for me, have recovered many great coins and relics! Here's to a stellar 2016!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451520509.915647.webp
 
Upvote 26
Excellent finds you got there. Hope 2016 is just as good or better for you.
 
The barber is in great shape.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Really great finds.I like the quarter best.
 
Bart. If my kid wasn't sick I would have been there with you guys. Next time. But nice button and the Barber is in rather great shape. Cheers buddy
 
Awesome Barber. did ya'll grid or just roam the site?
 
Excellent hunt, ,
There can't be any complaints when you recover a Barber Quarter that is in the shape that your quarter is in.
Congrats
 
Awesome Barber. did ya'll grid or just roam the site?

I did grid out the area where I found the barber, the other foundations, ( 3 old rock foundations) we just roamed.
 
That Barber Quarter is unreal. Also liking the infantry button.
 
Might be some gilt on that Eagle I, worth a closer look. Nice finds.
 
Awesome threefer and one helluva great way to end the year.
Congrats.
 
Well, The Barber is Nice ! but the GlenMorangie was the find of the day ! Cheers !!!
 
Congratualtions on the relics and coin recoveries.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom