What's new

Beautiful day for a hunt…..

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost 3 hour hunt netted me some clad, 6 wheats, a 1941 nickel, a 1900 V nickel, a harmonica reed, and 2 horse hoof weights. Great weather for December.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1669.webp
    IMG_1669.webp
    60.3 KB · Views: 92
Nice save Mike, :occasion14: I have found a couple of the item in the lower right of the pic. What do you mean by hoof weights? I googled it and get nothing.
 
They are used on the horses hooves. Attached with a screw kinda like wheel weights. I find them where they do harness racing. Google - Jacks toe weights.
 
Never heard of those weights before! Great finds, was a nice day for sure - hope they continue, congrats!
 
Way to take advantage of the mild weather Mike. Cool finds man! Never heard of those weights before either. Congrats on the V and Wheaties!!
 
Nice digs, Mike. :thumbsup: I have heard of the toe weights and have dug one or two. WTG on the old nickels. Glad you're still getting out!

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom