What's new

Beautiful day & some relics.

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out today & got some relic hunting in. I'm glad I did it was beautiful out. Thanks for looking. HH Tim
 

Attachments

  • 14875538232743.webp
    14875538232743.webp
    65.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 14875537930932.webp
    14875537930932.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 14875539815344.webp
    14875539815344.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 113
  • 14875537646171.webp
    14875537646171.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 0
Been a while since I found that many in a day. You did good!!! d2
 
I gotta run in a min, but looks like there was some Calvary Action in that site also.

The Smith Bullet is Nice , It's can be strange looking a that small a Bullet when yr more used to 69's , & 58's.

I don't recall ever digging a pulled Round Ball , Sweet Patina on those Rounds Also.

I 'm really thinking about the G2 , Talk me into it..LOL
NY button is always a welcome find as well.
Davers

P.S. Check out GaRebel61's Button when u can.
Peace
Davers
 
I gotta run in a min, but looks like there was some Calvary Action in that site also.

The Smith Bullet is Nice , It's can be strange looking a that small a Bullet when yr more used to 69's , & 58's.

I don't recall ever digging a pulled Round Ball , Sweet Patina on those Rounds Also.

I 'm really thinking about the G2 , Talk me into it..LOL
NY button is always a welcome find as well.
Davers

P.S. Check out GaRebel61's Button when u can.
Peace
Davers
My G2 is the best relic machine I've ever used. Deep great I'm iron & discriminates iron at depth. It handles bad ground well. Only thing is I use a ultimate coil & a Nel attack coil on it. Deep setups buddy. That's my two cents worth. HH
 
Thanks Man.
Ill make my decision by Friday. & Keep the AM Coils on my Mind.
Go Get You some More relics before it Gets to Hot.
GL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom