What's new

Beautiful Day to Pull Silver.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
12,099
Reaction score
18,282
Golden Thread
1
Location
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It rained Tuesday evening through noon yesterday. Today is beautiful but windy. I thought it would be a great day to exploit the wet ground so I took this afternoon off and all day tomorrow so I can hunt a new permission. The lot is 186' x 165, the house was built in the 1890s I believe. Got through 1/3 of the property using the stock 11" DD coil. The main area I concentrated on today produced some clad and 4 wheats. I then wandered around for 30 minutes sampling the site. In the side yard I dug the remnants of a pocket watch. In front of the house on the way to the van I got 2 nice hits about 1 foot apart. The first plug produced the 1942-S quarter :icon_thumleft: and the other was a wheat penny. I am looking forward to getting back there for a 6 to 7 hr hunt tomorrow. There has to be older coins or more silvers. I hope to finish the 1st pass grid.

Notable coins

20151029_173503.webp

Today's digs

20151029_173426.webp

As always, I hope ya'll got out and swung the coil :metaldetector: today.
 
Upvote 48
Dude, I can't keep up with you! And a quarter to boot...nice. Something tells me you'll find more on your permission...:pot-of-gold:
 
:occasion14:...nice start loco !!!
 
Good job Loco!!! I haven't found a silver quarter since July 1st. I hope you kill it today....I want to see you post about 10 silvers!!!! Good Luck! :thumbsup:
 
There's other silver waiting for you on that spot, good luck and HH!
 
Good stuff! Looks like you are on the scent. Can't wait for you to start the other sections and seeing all the goodies you pull! Congrats on the quarter too!
 
Congrats on the quarter. what machine you useing are on good so send it to me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom