What's new

Beautiful Walk Along the River Yields 2 Nice Points

swizzle

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
457
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate ny
My first twofer!! I love them both. :) Any thoughts on age or style?
 

Attachments

  • received_2413250872023137.webp
    received_2413250872023137.webp
    80.4 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice finds just a guess for types would be Savannah river on the right and Lamoka on the left .... both archaic
 
I did find what I believe is a smaller Lamoka in the same area so that sounds good to me. I'll go look up the Savannah style now. Thank you :)

The Savannah seems to be slightly out of its normal home range but I'm sure it could have easily been bought up to the mohawk valley 1,000's of years ago. I'm really digging this new old spot.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom