Not open for further replies.

High Plains Prospectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 15, 2023
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900, XP Deus II, Garrett AT Pro
Great Shot of Bri out digging in the dirt at a pre-civil war ghost town that is now a soybean field. We have had the privilege of hunting this site for several years. Although it has been metal detected hard for decades, there is so much surrounding land we still occasionally turn up some old coins and very cool relics. With the development of such advanced metal detector technologies we are able to find the things missed in the past. This photo turned out so good we figured we would share it with the group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 18
Any look is practical when you are hunting... Just get out and look.
I know! mostly joking. I plan on looking a ton at the beach this summer and I wont be in boots and sweatpants lol

I am thinking about starting my own tiktok or youtube channel!

I know! mostly joking. I plan on looking a ton at the beach this summer and I wont be in boots and sweatpants lol

I am thinking about starting my own tiktok or youtube channel!
Instagram or Youtube. Not chinese spying TicToc.
Balloon spy.jpg

I've bought four Minelabs, one of THOSE did not come with ANY of them. Not even as an option. Oh well.....

Last edited:
Great Shot of Bri out digging in the dirt at a pre-civil war ghost town that is now a soybean field. We have had the privilege of hunting this site for several years. Although it has been metal detected hard for decades, there is so much surrounding land we still occasionally turn up some old coins and very cool relics. With the development of such advanced metal detector technologies we are able to find the things missed in the past. This photo turned out so good we figured we would share it with the group.

View attachment 2135883
She'd be a lot prettier without the tats IMO. Always looks like a bunch of bruises to me.

Amazing that some folks can dig, and the coil, finds bag, shovel stay so nice and clean. :dontknow:
I dress like a bum and everything has mud on it.

Oh, I must have missed the point that there was a detector being used lol
Could be that the lady was simply accessorizing her wardrobe. I could be wrong...

Thread is locked till High Plains replies to my PM. Picture was deleted for rule violation is why it is no longer visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back