What's new

Beauty of the American West 2008 (Pictures added 8/4/09)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,445
Reaction score
72,686
Golden Thread
0
Wife and I took trip last year to the west in 2008. We flew to Phoenix Az, rented a car, and drove 3000 miles touring the Grand Canyon N.P., Bryce Canyon N.P., Zion N.P., Yellowstone N.P., and Tetons N.P.

I will add some pictures to this from time to time for those who may like to see the beauty of the west.

Lower Falls Of The Grand Canyon...Yellowstone National Park
DSC02321.jpg



Bryce Canyon National Park Utah.................You can keep Disney, I will take this any day!...............Which size do you prefer, full or moditified?

DSC02282.jpg


DSC02281.jpg


DSC02278.jpg


DSC02310.jpg




DSC02278-2.jpg


DSC02281-1.jpg


DSC02282-1.jpg


DSC02310-1.jpg
 
Re: Beauty of the American West 2008

Lived in Wyoming for almost 16 beautiful years. Did you by chance get a picture of the early morning sun hitting the Tetons??
 
Re: Beauty of the American West 2008

:icon_thumright: awsome picture
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom