This is the true Forrest Fenn treasure solve! Enjoy!

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The "true" solve.................Includes a picture of the treasure.
How true, How true

Forest said that he knew many had and were putting the clue's together nicely, he also said only a few were focused on the word that was key.
he said Many had found the first clue WWWH, but were trying to go straight from there to finding the Blaze, he said these people were not
following the poem and would probably not be succsesful.
some say fenn said people had been within 200 feet of the treasure then passed it on by, he never said this.
He said several people had been close then passed on by, when pressed by the interviewer as to how close he said maybe within 500 yards.
From whaat i can tell from all of this once you have solved WWWH you were pretty close to the treasure.

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Forest said the first clue was WWWH if you cant figure that out you dont have anything.
WWWH is caused by a thermal feature.
WWWH is not associated with a damn.
You cant find the Blaze without finding the correct WWWH.
You must start at WWWH and follow the other eight clues in order, ''Look at the big picture''

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A short list of WWWH in Wyoming

Madison junction - Forest talked of bathing in the warm springs on the edge of the river when he was young.

OJO CALIENTE

Sinks canyon - the Agi Poo river flows down this canyon only to disappear into a ''Sink'' then reappear about a quarter mile away
at a place they call the rise they say more water comes out than goes in and it is warmer when it comes out
Sinks canyon ''Take it in the canyon down''.

Boiling river hot springs - on the Gardiner river at the Montana -Wyoming border

Hot Springs county and Park county line - ''Look at the big picture''

Firehole river

Boundary of yellowstone park - ''Look at the big picture''

Boundary of the Yellowstone caldera - ''Look at the big picture''

Boundary of Wyoming - ''Look at the big picture''

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Water freezes at 32 degrees, the 32nd parallel - to far south

Water seizes to be warm and begins to boil at 212 degrees - rd #212 going to Kirwin Wyoming

When the warm waters of the spring rains begin to fall it halts activity at the ski resorts

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
People say how did he know they had passed it by, well if you tell me you were on 1rst steet at 8:00 am then you tell me you were on 10nth street at
2:00 pm i know that sometime in between you were on 5th street.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread