Treefrog
Sr. Member
Howdy all, I have not been here in many years. Went through a nasty divorce and got full custody of my 3 kids and had a lot of things change in my life. I used to post all the time my adventures digging artifacts.
Now I get out once in a while and get to dig but have not the time mostly. Just thought I would say hi and post the last few things I did find several months ago.
Hope everyone is still doing good and finding lots of killas!!!
I am finding lots of burn't charcoal . I know there are hundreds of more points if I can just get the time to go get em!
Now I get out once in a while and get to dig but have not the time mostly. Just thought I would say hi and post the last few things I did find several months ago.
Hope everyone is still doing good and finding lots of killas!!!
I am finding lots of burn't charcoal . I know there are hundreds of more points if I can just get the time to go get em!
Attachments
-
20170319_132157.webp164 KB · Views: 114 -
20170319_132203.webp177.9 KB · Views: 92 -
20170319_165050.webp100.2 KB · Views: 80 -
20170319_165121_001.webp106.4 KB · Views: 80 -
20170319_165143.webp89.7 KB · Views: 84 -
20170323_132028.webp225.4 KB · Views: 94 -
20170323_132044.webp192.9 KB · Views: 92 -
20170323_154653.webp83.1 KB · Views: 84 -
20170323_160401.webp121.1 KB · Views: 83 -
20170401_121400.webp92.3 KB · Views: 96 -
20170401_121435.webp194.9 KB · Views: 111
Upvote
0







