What's new

Been a while but here’s some stuff!

Nate in Ga

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
0
Location
usa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All from same land, they have been moving dirt again and I been hunting 5 times already in 2020 most of this on my desk here from January, happy hunting and if anyone ever can identify any of this at all let me know what ya see! Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 296743C7-BEEA-4DB1-85C5-5A5EEEDB6381.webp
    296743C7-BEEA-4DB1-85C5-5A5EEEDB6381.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 0
Nate,
That's some great finds.:icon_thumright:
 
All from same land, they have been moving dirt again and I been hunting 5 times already in 2020 most of this on my desk here from January, happy hunting and if anyone ever can identify any of this at all let me know what ya see! Thanks

Do I see a Dalton lower left? Like that thinned bi-face looking piece too.
 
Nice points and scrapers!
 
That’s all from this year?? Your off to a great start must be a good site. If you have time I would love to see more pics of some of the points up close.
 
I think you've got a Greenbrier, a Dalton, a Big Sandy, several Kirk Corner Notches. Good accumulation of hauls. I'd definitely be happy with those finds. Thanks and congrats.
 
Do I see a Dalton lower left? Like that thinned bi-face looking piece too.
yeah, there is quite a few Daltons out of this area..
 
That’s all from this year?? Your off to a great start must be a good site. If you have time I would love to see more pics of some of the points up close.
90% of that is from this year, i had a few pieces out on my desk mixed in
 
Good stuff, get it before it's too late. After 42yrs of peace they're putting a 105 acre subdivision beside me. They only good thing about it is, I hope they turn up a few points!!
 
That's alot of cool points cutters I haven been able to find any here yet in Mi Well done clean that place out before it's too late
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom