What's new

Been away for years, now I'm back!

EddieR

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
920
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Compadre, Tejon..Teknetics Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F19, F70, F75...Nokta Simplex, Legend...Minelab Vanquish 540, X-Terra 705, CTX3030...XP Deus..Garrett AT Gold
Several years (and detectors) have gone by. I figured it was time to come back and see everyone's cool finds lol!
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1663875739709.webp
    FB_IMG_1663875739709.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 71
Several years (and detectors) have gone by. I figured it was time to come back and see everyone's cool finds lol!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Back! You might want to take another look at Forum: Tennessee for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome Back!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome back. I just came back myself about a week ago or so. I missed my first forum I ever joined so here I am. Tell your friends to come back to. We need more members like the old days.
 
Welcome back:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom