What's new

Been awhile but got a decent brinks box

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dime box one: skunk
dime box two: skunk :icon_scratch:

half box:
14-40%
1-90% 1964
2009-D...first one I have found :thumbsup:

nothing exceptional.... but I have not had a fifteen silver box in months! :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • 9-02-09 CRH.webp
    9-02-09 CRH.webp
    78.5 KB · Views: 295
Upvote 0
Congrats on the good box. A box like that every once in a while is what keeps some of us going. Hope your next good box is not so in the distant future. Good Luck..

FL Junkman
 
Mentone Grizz said:
BEAUTIFUL PHOTO!! I like that a lot!! I want it for my screensaver!!!
- Grizz
lol, go 4 it
 
That sounds pretty exceptional to me! Congrats!
 
Congrats - hit a few nice brinks boxes myself today. Nothing like a few of the dream boxes that came out of Arkansas but I pulled 38 out of a box and was quite satisfied. I know that feeling of getting a stack of skunks. Last week I did six boxes and got 4 90% coins. That's a bit of a downer....

Maine_Jim
 
See, Brinks doesn't cull. :headbang:
 
enamel7 said:
See, Brinks doesn't cull. :headbang:
exactly..........if they did I wouldn't have 600+ 40%ers this year
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom