civilman1
Gold Member
Been waiting 2 yr.'s.......
Finally got the call to say "It's Ready".....This is my find for today,been a long time coming!!I took this close to 2 year's in New Brunswick Canada with my bow,got it all on video by myself,Some people might find it "not right" but I find it in the Den!!!!Beautiful job,going back this year hoping for a color phase......Maybe a cinnamon....Gotta have more than one hobby!!.......Enjoy!!!!!
Finally got the call to say "It's Ready".....This is my find for today,been a long time coming!!I took this close to 2 year's in New Brunswick Canada with my bow,got it all on video by myself,Some people might find it "not right" but I find it in the Den!!!!Beautiful job,going back this year hoping for a color phase......Maybe a cinnamon....Gotta have more than one hobby!!.......Enjoy!!!!!
Attachments
Upvote
0
Good luck on the cinnamon or other color variety. Hope the meat tasted better than it did the couple of times I tried bear meat....tasted like bad greasy pork...give me venison any time, you can keep the bear meat...
Happy Hunting 49er'....
huh so much for no strong feelings. Bottom line for me is there is no way to justify killing something that has done you no wrong. I can only assume that many see animals as less then human or souless. If believing this makes it easier to kill I'm not surprised after all it worked wonders for slave owners. Animals may not be as evolved as us but does that give us the right to do with them as we please? Doesn't our superior mental abilities obligate us not to kill these animals but take care of them?










