G.I.B.
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2007
- Messages
- 7,253
- Reaction score
- 8,542
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Central Florida
- Detector(s) used
- CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
3/11 I'm in Grand Junction for a couple of weeks working. I get some time off here and there, and brought my CTX 3030 with me.
If you are interested in a hunt, give me a shout. If you always wanted to try out a CTX- here's your chance! Or, you can just skunk me in the field of battle at your choosing~ you get the gold, I get the pull tabs.
Cheers,
G.I.B.
If you are interested in a hunt, give me a shout. If you always wanted to try out a CTX- here's your chance! Or, you can just skunk me in the field of battle at your choosing~ you get the gold, I get the pull tabs.
Cheers,
G.I.B.







