What's new

Beers gone by (bye?)

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,193
Reaction score
15,843
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I see so many IPAs, micro-brews etc. It is encouraging, but I reminisce about the beers that left us: Falzstaff, Stroh’s, Drewry’s, etc. Please post the Beers you remember in your area that are no longer available. I’ll start it off with 2 of mine: #1 Falzstaff and #2 Stroh’s Dark. I only had the Stroh’s Dark from a keg. Don’t know if it was available in cans/bottles in this area. But it was creamy smooth.
 
images
images
images
 
The original Richbrau from Richmond Va. I was never old enough to have tried it, but have heard it was good. There is a new brewery operating under the same name but I haven't tried them yet.
 

Attachments

  • s-l500.webp
    s-l500.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 51
The original Richbrau from Richmond Va. I was never old enough to have tried it, but have heard it was good. There is a new brewery operating under the same name but I haven't tried them yet.
I found a mostly rotted can like that in Cumberland Va
 
The original Richbrau from Richmond Va. I was never old enough to have tried it, but have heard it was good. There is a new brewery operating under the same name but I haven't tried them yet.
New one to me. Thanks
 
I see so many IPAs, micro-brews etc. It is encouraging, but I reminisce about the beers that left us: Falzstaff, Stroh’s, Drewry’s, etc. Please post the Beers you remember in your area that are no longer available. I’ll start it off with 2 of mine: #1 Falzstaff and #2 Stroh’s Dark. I only had the Stroh’s Dark from a keg. Don’t know if it was available in cans/bottles in this area. But it was creamy smooth.
You know how enjoy the night

😎👍🏽
 
Schlitz. Ballentine. Carlings Black Label(worst beer ever). Stegmeier. Piels (the old Bert & Harry ads).

$2.50 pitchers of Schlitz is why I did not graduate as a chemcal engineer.

Thank God Yuengling still soldiers on.
 
Last edited:
some i don't miss. grainbelt, holiday, edelweiss this is coming back i hear
s-l500.webp
 
Schlitz. Ballentine. Carlings Black Label(worst beer ever). Stegmeier. Piels (the old Bert & Harry ads).

$2.50 pitchers of Schlitz is why I did not graduate as a chemcal engineer.

Thank God Yuengling still soldiers on.
I get Yuengling here sometimes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom