What's new

Before I login from now on...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
1,943
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Debated on whether or not to make this post but I figure I would. I don't want to stir up anything else around here or make it seem like thats what I'm doing with another post, so i won't reply to this post and noone else should either. Just making a statement just in case I ever run for president...I do not hate texas what I meant to say was texas toast because man that stuff just too big. And Like he or anyone probably cares I don't hate neogeo or anyone else for that matter. And I'm sorry for being a "little" disruptive. I promise to take my medication an hour before logging onto treasurenet from now on.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Debated on whether or not to make this post but I figure I would. I don't want to stir up anything else around here or make it seem like thats what I'm doing with another post, so i won't reply to this post and noone else should either. Just making a statement just in case I ever run for president...I do not hate texas what I meant to say was texas toast because man that stuff just too big. And Like he or anyone probably cares I don't hate neogeo or anyone else for that matter. And I'm sorry for being a "little" disruptive. I promise to take my medication an hour before logging onto treasurenet from now on.

SOHIO, your a welcome and valuable member here and I hope you continue to post your finds and and share your knowledge.....

I am locking the thread since you said you want reply and request no one else reply to it...........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom