What's new

beginner findings

INredneck

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
132
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Yesterday i found my first coin, a 1941 wheatie, 2 square head nails, some trash and a glass coca cola bottle which says washington,IN on the bottom. I didnt know washington had a coke bottling plant.
 
Welcome to TN, way to go! Good luck on you next hunt. Maybe silver next. Coca Cola had bottling companies all over the place back in the day.
 
Thanks guess that means research time lol
 
WTG RED!! Research can b almost as fun as the finds. What machine do u use and where r u huntin at? HH
 
Well my wife bought the bounty hunter quicksilver because she lost her keys in the snow. It is doing its job it found her keys and other little treasures. I hunt gibson, vanderburgh, and daviess county when i can but i work 2 jobs and father of a 2 yr old time is few and far between.
 
OP, where are you located? I'm in Francisco.
 
I just cleaned up the wheatie and it isnt 1941 it is a 1911 that is awesome
 
I think it is neat how the 1934 wheatie in my picture is worth more than my 1911 wheatie
 
Good job, Indy!
 
Yesterday i found my first coin, a 1941 wheatie, 2 square head nails, some trash and a glass coca cola bottle which says washington,IN on the bottom. I didnt know washington had a coke bottling plant.

It only gets better from here on out..lol
 
When I go out thinking I might find something Im looking for...I find hardly nothing...but when I don't care and just want to get out of the house and swing cause its a nice day and I have time to kill I find all sorts of stuff....it is truly an amazing hobby...peace
 
Welcome to the addiction. Still ice fishing up here, but I'm getting the boat ready. Seeing robins already, so it won't be long. HH Kevin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom