Being a parent ... to a parent

curiousmind

Nov 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dad, who just turned 64 and is still as handsome as ever, has been raving about doing something about his hair (or lack thereof). As always, I worry about something that is new to me, so I want to check out this hair expert clinic that he is planning to go to. My question is, are customer reviews or comments really from customers or are they like advertisements paid for by the company? Where can I go to get actually feedback on a store / clinic / company?

Jan 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can't trust any feedback on a site, they are obviously going to post the positive to get more business. I think it's better to just visit the clinic and get information. Recommendations are great but we all have different perspective and preferences.

OP
OP
C

curiousmind

Nov 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Talitha. You are actually right. My dad has again forwarded this review from bosley hoping that I might be with him on it. I am just not confident with merely reading this plus I have to consider his age and the cons if ever he will undergo this procedure.

Jan 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, curiousmind. I understand your point and to avoid worries about your dad, I advise you to have a free consultation to the said clinic, that your dad really want. My friend told me that they are very accommodating to answer your inquiries regarding hair treatments.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions