What's new

Believe this is a musket ball

aztreasure

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
42
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
Hi all,

This has actually been in the family for a while, but I wanted to see if anyone could confirm if this is actually a musket ball. I apologize for the abysmal photos taken with my phone, I think 4-H got some better shots recently he might be able to reply with :)

Thanks,

Thomas
 

Attachments

  • mb1.webp
    mb1.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 473
  • mb5.webp
    mb5.webp
    6 KB · Views: 392
  • mb2.webp
    mb2.webp
    5 KB · Views: 398
  • mb3.webp
    mb3.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 397
  • mb4.webp
    mb4.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 401
  • mb6.webp
    mb6.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 397
kyphote said:
Grapeshot -- probably Civil War. Here are a couple from my collection.

Ok, looks like we have a winner. Thanks all for helping with the ID! Marking thread "solved".

Thomas
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom