What's new

Bell Test

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
With the influx of new members, especially ones that keep good records, here's a little "bell test" you can conduct.

While I'm sure not intentionally, the 40%er halves were essentially minted in a bell curve. We'll only use use '65 - '69; inclusive; as '70 was effectively an NIFC.

'65 - 65.9M
'66 - 109.0M
'67 - 295.0M
'68 - 247.0M
'69 - 129.9M

See if your collection of 40%ers doesn't map to a similar bell curve as well.

I posted the same question on this forum about three or four years ago, and it "rung" true for most who replied; but there have been many (many) who have joined this forum since.
 
Upvote 0
I would agree with your thinking. Based on my personal experience, I find far more 1967 than any of the other years, with the 1968's coming in second.

FL Junkman
 
Me too. When I hunted, I noticed the bell curve right away because I'd stack my keepers by date...64, 65, 66, etc. the '67 and '68 were always the tallest.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
yup, LOTS of 67's for me, not many 65's or 66's, and id probably say about equal on the 68's and 69's for me tho haha. keep it up and hh!
 
I haven't been at it that long, but here are my 40% results so far:

1965 - 1
1966 - 3
1967 - 16
1968 - 9
1969 - 4

Nick
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom