What's new

Belt buckle from a nice place

alabama11

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
911
Reaction score
1,927
Golden Thread
0
Location
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The belt buckle says Wills Taylor and the maker mark on the back is Pettibone Manufacturing Company. I
looked it up and that maybe in Cinci. Ohio. My question is what would that be? Railroad possibly or what does the name Wills Taylor IMAG0852.webpIMAG0853.webpIMAG0854.webprelate to. Also, added a photo of the location. Thanks for viewing the thread.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 10
That is a great buckle.
 
I like that,have no idea about it though. Hopefully someone will come along soon that has the resources to research it.
 
Can't help you with the ID but I definitely like it.
Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom