What's new

Belt buckle or Suspender clip? REVISED PICTURES!

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could this be a belt buckle that is folded over or an iron suspender clip? Weight is 1.5oz.

Solved, someone at the club said it is horse tack.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3570.webp
    DSCN3570.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCN3569.webp
    DSCN3569.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 276
Re: Sword belt buckle?

Boy,I dont know :dontknow:Are you thinking of possibly a two piece type?If so,I have never seen one made of Iron
 
Upvote 0
Re: Sword belt buckle?

kuger said:
Boy,I dont know :dontknow:Are you thinking of possibly a two piece type?If so,I have never seen one made of Iron

Maybe its just a regular belt buckle?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom