What's new

Ben Ten and I race to save the Earth and the Relics :P

gman7665

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
378
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
Campville New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This a.m. I went out for a few hours to a local park and R.R. tracks... Found a Ben 10 Nintendo D.S. game at the park , then went over to an old stone foundation I found here in Campville by the R.R. tracks " I currently live here " in Campville so I was "Stoked" to find this N.Y. and E R.R. Tag from Campville" its New York and Erie Rail Road . 2 Oil lamp mantels and a Jacknife and Shotgun shell...did a quick resurch about the local R.R. stop here and found this tid bit in a history book ...:skullflag: IMG_4926.webpIMG_4925.webpIMG_4914.webpIMG_4912.webpIMG_4941.webpCapturenyerr.webp
 
Upvote 8
Nice baggage? tag!
 
Thanks, Yup I forgot the baggage part in the post...lol...
 
Nice relic finds!
 
Hi gman7665. Nice digs. It always great to find stuff that can be researched especially when it is local. Thanks for the post and HH. C9
 
Thanks C9 Yes it sends tinglys down My Spine , or Maybe thats Old age ? lol
 
great_find.gif
Great finds! Thanks for sharing...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom