What's new

BENZ on the ENZ......

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan

Attachments

  • benz in a box.webp
    benz in a box.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 373
Upvote 0
more
 

Attachments

  • 8708.webp
    8708.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 342
Are you shitting me?

50 MORE benji's!?!?

That is sick!?!?!?

Where are these boxes coming from!?!?!?

You are like a dream box whore. =)

GRATS!

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Are you [prohibited word deleted]ting me?
50 MORE benji's!?!?
That is sick!?!?!?
Where are these boxes coming from!?!?!?
You are like a dream box whore. =)
GRATS!
~Dave


No just getting what we work our butt's off for. Search lot's of boxes and wait for the day. Oh and go to church. LOL

It is just a matter of me and silver crossing paths I guess.

About 2 months ago I got 8 Halves painted a bronz color and I dumped them. Well 2 of them showed up this week in 2 of the 12 boxes. (Brinks Boxes)

So it shows to go ya that silver is getting put into the system all the time....

Mojo
 
Yo Mojo, great boxes. You go. No deleted words here, don't need them. Just plain old good on you.
 
OH MY GOD... and here I have to go to PA this week instead of Michigan. Figures.

Congrats on the great boxes.

Cat
 
Cat J said:
OH MY GOD... and here I have to go to PA this week instead of Michigan. Figures.

Congrats on the great boxes.

Cat

Now don't you get any idea's Cat..... It's mine, all mine...... LOL

Mojo
 
Will you marry me so that we can divorce and I can get half your silver stash in the settlement? =)

~Dave
 
Dave

LJ is the one with the huge silver stash. But I don't think you can talk her into a divorce from her husband.

LOL
Cat
 
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations.

It is also interesting to see that some of the rolls have that "sort of unwrapped look" to them...
 
Var, var nice......

Gonna do an Indiania trip before long.....

I'm gonna poach.....

Robin
 
BBcardsRI said:
Will you marry me so that we can divorce and I can get half your silver stash in the settlement? =)

~Dave

Sorry Big fella I don't swing that way. LOL

STDevil said:
It is also interesting to see that some of the rolls have that "sort of unwrapped look" to them...

Yea that is what they look like most of the time. I thought i was getting reboxed searched rolls till the silver came out. I guess the wrapping machine needs to be caliborated.

Mojo
 
I get the rewrapped look rolls most of the time here....but i don't get the silver in it like that lol.Lately i occasionally get a tight wrapped box,they dont seem to produce much better.On the bright side i got my first 2008 yesterdayalong with 2 40%.9 out of last 11 boxes have been skunks though,these days 3 keepers is a dream box...hh jon
 
That is just awesome Mojo!! Thanks for the pictures......that is exciting! We don't get to see that very often these days. There may be more where those are coming from......best of luck!

Congrats.
 
LJ said:
That is just awesome Mojo!! Thanks for the pictures......that is exciting! We don't get to see that very often these days. There may be more where those are coming from......best of luck!

Congrats.

LJ

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I got that box the week before. there has got to be another box with more in it cause that box was peppered and we got 3 or 4 single ones in other boxes that week.

This week's box seems to be a continuation of last week's box and now I suspect there may be more.......

Here's to getting my hopes up.

Mojo
 
That's awesome. That's the kind of Brinks box I dream of. Thanks for the pictures.

Brian
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom