Bering Sea New Season!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bering Sea Gold New Season!

Did anyone watch the preview of the new season last night?

I cant believe the Christine Rose still has to be paddled out to sea by the excavator. :tongue3:
They said they removed the riffles from their sluice to catch more fine gold? Only way that will work without riffles is by classifying and slowing down the flow. They would have to of changed more than just the sluice. :icon_scratch:

Looks like Hot Head Scott landed some new investors and a new boat.

Can you believe that Vernon and Steve teamed up? That has to be a disaster looking for a place to happen :laughing7:
And what about the hyper diver who showed up to work with Vernon and Steve and went berserk over the weight belt? :laughing9:

I hope Emily and Zeke find a lot of gold this season without a serious accident. (doubtful)

Anyway judging by the preview it ought to be a fun watch with plenty of insane drama. The colorful cast makes the Hoffman crew look like normal miners.

GG~

Last edited:
Upvote 0

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Weather you plan on doing scuba or not the class side of it will teach ya all the dangers even if ya don't finish it will bring a lot of comfort

You may never need it dredging because your working so shallow but I think you'll fall in love with it ! And find yourself diving elsewhere
I go down to the key and catch lobster that's as much fun as gold dredging if not more ! Surely it's not as difficult

crystalpayne

Jan 14, 2013
Fort Mitchell
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh wow! I've caught blue crabs but Lobsters would be fun!!! I love Saltwater Fishing that was my hobby before Gold Digging. How do you catch Lobsters? In traps?

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ill e down in a few weeks but the water is cold and I would not recommend this for your first trip

I'm testing a 6" tripple out , usally I have one or 2 keene dredges setting on the banks not getting used

But I would wait a bit for the warmer waters .as when it's cold you need a lot thicker suite and that means a lot more weight usally 65 lbs because the suites are like a life jacket and the make ya float the thicker they r the more weight ya need , plus the squeeze ya and make ya use a lot of engery just moving around

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
crystalpayne said:
Oh wow! I've caught blue crabs but Lobsters would be fun!!! I love Saltwater Fishing that was my hobby before Gold Digging. How do you catch Lobsters? In traps?

Youtube keys lobster diving
It's all by hand

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it just me or does everyone want to just punch Emily in her face? I am typically not a violent person but I feel so sorry for Zeke! I'm only on the 2nd episode for the season but she is driving me Crazy!!!!!!!!!

Well aren't you just the tough guy, wanting to punch a woman in the face. You're a real winner.

And Emily is a gold mine of hilarious comments.

"There's really no comparing a 6 inch and a 10 inch. A 6 inch and a 10 inch are like David and Goliath, I really don't know if I am physically powerful enough to work a hose like that for hours on end".

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ordell said:
Well aren't you just the tough guy, wanting to punch a woman in the face. You're a real winner.

And Emily is a gold mine of hilarious comments.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRk5ZIGHIL0

"There's really no comparing a 6 inch and a 10 inch. A 6 inch and a 10 inch are like David and Goliath, I really don't know if I am physically powerful enough to work a hose like that for hours on end".

She a tough girl not a guy!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Weather you plan on doing scuba or not the class side of it will teach ya all the dangers even if ya don't finish it will bring a lot of comfort

You may never need it dredging because your working so shallow but I think you'll fall in love with it ! And find yourself diving elsewhere
I go down to the key and catch lobster that's as much fun as gold dredging if not more ! Surely it's not as difficult

I have looked into taking the class locally, one of my wife's friends may take classes with me (wife is scared of the water) . I think wreck diving would be awesome!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Is it just me or does everyone want to just punch Emily in her face? I am typically not a violent person but I feel so sorry for Zeke! I'm only on the 2nd episode for the season but she is driving me Crazy!!!!!!!!!

I am not up for the punching but Emily is pretty pathetic.! All she does is whine...

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All i see anymore is rummies and dummies as this show has degraded to horrible. Miss the 4 independents coalition from last season who WORKED their butts off and shared a great take without all the booze,sniveln and mama drama-John

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not up for the punching but Emily is pretty pathetic.! All she does is whine...

I don't want to punch her but I do want to grab that big pointed nose
and Shake her head by it, or hit my fist down like Moe would in the 3 stooges

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hoser John said:
All i see anymore is rummies and dummies as this show has degraded to horrible. Miss the 4 independents coalition from last season who WORKED their butts off and shared a great take without all the booze,sniveln and mama drama-John

What happend to the show did they drop it?..

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, but I didn't like how they kept exploiting that guys death. Can u imagine if his family watches the show?

Yes other then running his name at the end of an Episode,
I don't think they should air his Funeral, wake, or whatever cry fest they plan to.

idowa

Jan 21, 2012
Palouse, WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Yep; it's devolved into a typical reality show with nothing but selfish people acting like 2yr olds... I no longer watch it.

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
I like Emily fine. Man, shes just being a woman, don't hold it against her! Her dad is an arrogant fool.
She should never have dived!

Zeke is such a pill, and is frustrated he cant get into Emily's pants!

Scott Monsterheim is the one We would like to punch out. He is such a raving idiot!

I'm so glad the series is over, it was just a sick soap opera, with poor characters and bad production.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread