Iron Patch
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2007
- Messages
- 19,276
- Reaction score
- 8,953
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Dirtyville
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
47


I found this one on Eastern Long Island, NY in an area first settled in the mid-1600's. Nothing else near it. I think someone might be able to recognize the hat style, whether it be British, Dutch, French, Puritan,Pilgrim, or Quaker, all of whom were in this area. The final shot is it inverted on Photoshop.K1DDO1979,
For a first one you sure hit a home run - your seal looks amazing, congratulations. Good luck with your hunts. Walt
Just found this one yesterday. It's my first complete seal matrix. Found a frame before, but didn't have the stone. Too bad it's a bit mangled.
The one with the family crest I did figure out yrs ago but forgot the nameIt appears so. That thing is awesome. Did you ever figure out what it says
I?m sure you did but here?s a mirrored image anyway....
View attachment 1931383