What's new

best beginners metal detector for $100-$150 bucks?

MarktheShark

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone thanks for having me here. I'm new and have probably an old question you all have heard 1000 times. What is the best metal detector for around $100-$150? I just want to use it generally and to make and go on adventures with my kids. I want a basic one to start using one before I start dumping more money into this whole treasure hunting thing ha ha. Thanks in advice for any advice?
 
I'd consider the Tesoro Compadre with the 8" coil for a starter. Can be found new, with a lifetime warranty around $160. Simple and easy to learn, but pretty capable for the price.
luvsdux
 
Thanks Luvsdux I'm on it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom