What's new

Best Brand of rechargeable batteries?

maverick4440

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Montana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a White's Eagle II which is still a great machine but it does tend to eat batteries. I can actually kill the 4 C cells in about 4 or 5 hours of hunting, Maybe because I don't take them out of the machine when it's not in use. I'm not sure. My question though is what is the best brand/type rechargeable C cell battery for detector use. I have a C cell charger and would like to carry an extra set of batteries charged up for when I'm out and get a low battery signal in the middle of the day. I know Nicads were the rage a few years back but I know there have been improvements in rechargeable batteries in recent years. Any suggestions on which type or brand to buy?
Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom